New IHG One Rewards Deep Dive, Is Hyatt Coconut Point Worth The Hype & Masks Go Away
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we talk about the end of the mask mandate and how travel prices are skyrocketing including Amtrak. We also dive into the big changes to IHG One Rewards, Shawn gives a detailed review of the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point & Mark talks about his must frustrating food delivery ever!
- 1:44 End of the mask mandate
- 3:34 Amtrak points & how prices have skyrocketed
- 6:45 Delta one-ways same price as roundtrip using SkyMiles?
- 10:14 Hyatt Regency Coconut Point review – Worth the hefty cost?
- 18:23 IHG One Rewards – What is new, what we like & what we don’t about the new program
- 23:05 IHG Milestone Rewards – Suite upgrades, lounge access and more
- 30:35 Which major program is best & why all of these new hotel brands?
- 34:21 Dasher Diaries – Delivering food to a factory or a prison?!?
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. Quarterly meet ups as well, with all through 2022 already scheduled.
You can subscribe to the podcast on: