Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 29
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 29 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
In episode 29 we talk about Amex clawing back airline incidental credits, why do people continue to defend corporations and Amex popup data points. We also talk about negative FHR changes in Vegas, a new centurion lounge and Alaska joining Oneworld.
- 0:00 – Shawn’s at Disneyland again (shocker)
- 4:25 – Will the novel coronavirus affect Joe’s upcoming travel?
- 6:57 – Hyatt Regency Orange County impressions
- 9:50 – AMEX RAT claws back refunded airline incidentals
- 18:19 – Why do we defend corporations? Let’s not.
- 30:17 – Alaska joining Oneworld
- 34:27 – AMEX popup from referals
- 36:32 – Negative Amex FHR change
- 39:14 – Centurion CLT lounge open
We hope you enjoyed episode 28. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!
You can subscribe to the podcast on