Huge Reselling Blow, Black Friday Deals & Tips, Awesome Retention Offers Plus What We Are Thankful For
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 67 is here and remember that we also release segments of the podcast on our YouTube channel as well. Be sure to subscribe there so you don’t miss any new videos when they drop.
In episode 67 we talk about a big blow to Best Buy resellers and the gift card game overall. We also discuss Black Friday deals, share some tips, discuss avoiding spending creep and recent retention offer data points. Lastly, we talk about what we are thankful for even in the train wreck of 2020.
- 9:48 – Is Best Buy gift card reselling dead?
- 15:13 – Apple/Target gift card deal
- 18:35 – Week of Black Friday
- 20:00 – Walmart pickup is ruined
- 23:20 – Miscellaneous Black Friday tips
- 25:55 – Obscure credit card offerings that may or may not have value
- 32:56 – What we’re grateful for
- 40:13 – Recent retention offer data points.
- 40:55 – Avoid spending creep
- 41:40 – Thanksgiving foods that won’t get through TSA
Join The Podcast Discussion!
If you would like to watch the Podcast recording live and join in on the live Podcast chat be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are also weekly shows about spending, award bookings, a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well.
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!