Chase Made Their Portal Worthless, Capital One Revamps Their Program & Is The Citi Premier Worth Even More Now?
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we discuss why the Chase portal is now worthless, miles and points plays we avoid like the plague and whether the latest Citi Premier refresh adds value. We also talk about combining those pesky Amex Uber credits, Capital One greatly improving their program and if Bellagio jumped the shark pulling out their bathtubs.
- 4:56 – Does being able to cash out Citi Premier make it more valuable now?
- 12:41 – Miles and points plays we avoid like the plague.
- 22:02 – Is the Chase travel portal now completely useless?
- 29:43 – Capital One vastly improves their program.
- 31:06 – How to combine Amex Uber credits for max value.
- 32:52 – Did Bellagio make a mistake removing the bathtubs?
Join Us LIVE!
We started our live recordings in the Miles to Memories Facebook Group. Join us Monday’s around 1PM ET for the live behind the scenes look. Participate during the show, ask questions, crack jokes and just have an overall good time. Everyone hates Mondays anyway so let’s have some fun!
Get More Podcasts & Join An Awesome Community
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!