21st Bday in Vegas, Gambling in Bahamas, Quirky Vegas Happy Hours & Trying Mlife
Each month we do a monthly MtM Vegas Happy Hour livestream on our YouTube channel. It’s packed full of laughs and good information along the way. On this episode you’ll hear the audio version of this month’s happy hour. It was a blast.
In this show we briefly discuss the new Vegas mask mandate and what that changes for Vegas going forward. We also tackle Bahamas vs. Vegas, share Shawn’s terrible Atlantis flooded room story, Mark talks MGM Grand Detroit big wins and dirty rooms and we go over some of the more interesting, fun and bougie happy hours in Vegas. Enjoy!
You can also watch the video version here.
- 1:15 New mask mandate for Vegas – What does it mean and should you cancel
- 14:08 Why you should check your bookings and comp offers as people cancel for Covid
- 15:21 Bahamas vs. Vegas – What is it like gambling in the Bahamas
- 22:00 Shawn’s terrible experience at Atlantis Bahamas
- 27:20 How Baha Mar’s waterpark compares to Atlantis & Atlantis access tip
- 31:24 Bahamas or Macau?
- 32:45 Mark’s dirty MGM Grand Detroit room & Atlantic City musings
- 37:22 Trying out Mlife program – earnings & comps
- 40:00 MGM Grand sucker bets & watching someone win big
- 43:00 How to celebrate 21st birthday in Vegas
- 48:53 Our favorite Vegas Happy Hours
- 54:00 Happy hour on an airplane
- 56:04 Bethany’s Bougie Vegas “Happy Hour”
- 66:20 $100 burgers in Vegas
This was a part of our happy hour so you can watch it on YouTube as well if you prefer that to a podcast.
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!