The Miles to Memories podcast episode 42 dropped this morning as it does every Thursday morning. Be sure to like and subscribe so you don’t miss it! In this episode we discussed how we are dealing with negative Amex changes, Shawn’s identity being stolen and why Mark canceled his Maui trip. Plus a ton more!
In episode 42 we discuss negative Amex changes, new reasons for cancelling travel and what is like to fly during the pandemic. We also talk about Vegas, theme parks and casinos in general opening back up, maximizing Amex credits and identity theft.
- 3:12 – Vegas and other locations reopening
- 9:11 – AMEX’s old but new four credit card limit
- 15:30 – Cancelling travel and avoiding travel shaming
- 27:08 – Someone applied for a credit card in my name!
- 36:26 – Recent flying experience during the pandemic
- 37:04 – Maximizing new AMEX credits
- 38:03 – Theme parks reopening
We hope you enjoyed episode 42. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!