New U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card
Today the U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card went live and is available for applications. This card was revealed months earlier. It comes with no annual fee and a $200 signup bonus. It also offers 0% APR for 12 months and a great earning rate for restaurants. Let’s see the details.
Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days. That’s a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
Enjoy a 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR applies.
- 4X points on takeout, food delivery and dining.
- 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, streaming services and gas stations.
- 1X point per $1 on all other eligible purchases.
- An automatic statement credit of $15 per 12-month period will be applied to your U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card Account within 2 statement billing cycles following 11 consecutive calendar months of eligible streaming service purchases, such as Netflix, Hulu, Apple Music, if the Account is in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee.
Rewards are worth 1 cent each and never expire. Points can be redeemed for statement credit or a deposit made to your U.S. Bank savings or checking account (2,500 Points minimum redemption). You can also use them merchandise, gift cards, travel and more. You can redeem points instantly with Real-Time Rewards.
Doctor of Credit reports that you can’t transfer these points to a US Bank Altitude Reserve card, which lets you redeem for 1.5 cents.
The highlight of the U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card is the 4% back that you receive on dining and food deliveries. Then there’s also the $200 bonus and 0% APR for the first 12 months. That’s not bad for a no fee card that you can keep long term.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.