PNC Bank $400 Bonus
PNC Bank has a nationwide offer that can get you either a $200 or $400 bonus. This bonus is usually limited to only a few states, so it’s a good opportunity for those who haven’t been eligible in the past. Let’s check the details.
Update: This offer is back and now you can earn up to $400. Offer is available until June 30, 2021.
Earn $300 with a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select if you complete the following requirements within 60 days:
- Establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $5,000 or more to your new account
Earn $200 with a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend if you complete the following requirements within 60 days:
- Establish total qualifying direct deposit(s) of $2,000 or more to your new account
- Offer ends September 30, 2020
- You will only be considered for one reward amount, which is based on the product type you open.
- New account will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing PNC Bank consumer checking account or has closed an account within the past 90 days, or has been paid a promotional premium in the past 12 months.
- Soft pull
Virtual Wallet with Performance Select ($300 Bonus) has a $25 monthly fee that can be waived with any of the following options:
- Average monthly balance of $5,000 or more
- Qualifying direct deposits of $5,000 or more
- $25,000 in linked eligible accounts
Virtual Wallet with Performance Spend ($200 Bonus) has a $15 monthly fee that can be waived with any of the following options:
- Average monthly balance of $2,000 or more
- Qualifying direct deposit of $2,000 or more
- $15,000 in linked eligible accounts
There’s also a $25 fee for both accounts if you close them within 180 days.
We see this offer a couple of times a year, but it is usually limited to some states only. This time around it looks like there’s no restrictions. This is a great bonus if you can manage the $5,000 direct deposit. A simple ACH transfer has worked for me in the past. Now the bonus is even easier as there is no debit purchases required.