Rakuten Promotion, 3X Cash Back and $127 Bonus for Betterment Account
Rakuten has a promotion throughout the weekend with 3X cash back at many merchants. Part of the promotion is a bonus for opening a Betterment account. It is usually $42.50, but now you can earn $127.50 or 12,750 Membership Rewards points, depending on which Rakuten account you have. And all you have to do is deposit at least $1. Let’s get into the details.
Rakuten 3X Cash Back
Feb 12-14 (weekend) | 3x Cash Back for 3 Days
Earn up to 15% Cash Back from stores like Bed Bath & Beyond, Macy’s, QVC, Casper, Gap, American Eagle, New Balance, Old Navy, Overstock.com, Sunglass Hut, shopDisney and more!
Earn $127.50 or 12,750 Membership Rewards Points when you open a new Betterment account. Cash Back is only earned for a funded Betterment Checking, Cash Reserve or Investing account of at least $1.00 for checking products and $10.00 for Cash Reserve and investing products. This offer is not available for other Betterment products or current Betterment customers.
Betterment Account Details
- ATM fees and foreign fees are automatically reimbursed, plus no overdraft fees.
- FDIC-insured up to $250k by nbkc bank, Member FDIC.
- You can change your PIN or lock your card from the mobile app, making it easier to safeguard your account if you lose or misplace your card.
- Use your tap-to-pay Visa debit card, mobile options like Apple Pay® and Google Pay™, or paper checks.
- Earn cash back at thousands of your favorite brands, like Dunkin’, adidas, and Walmart.
You need to have a Rakuten account to get this bonus. If you don’t have one, you can also get a signup bonus when you sign up. The Betterment bonus is a sweet bonus that you can just get with a $1 deposit. Not a huge bank bonus, but this is as easy as it gets.
Then check the other merchants that are included in the promotion and make any purchases you might have planned by February 14.