Targeted Amex Marriott Bonvoy Business Bonus
American Express is targeting some customers with a best ever offer for the Marriott Bonvoy Business card. You can get 100K points, a $100 credit and even get this bonus if you have had the card in the past. There’s no lifetime language mentioned in the offer. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 100,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
- Get a $100 statement credit after you make a Marriott Bonvoy purchase within the first six months
- 0% introductory APR for the first six months
The card has a $125 annual fee that is not waived.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. gas stations, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers & on U.S. purchases for shipping.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Spend $35,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and earn an upgrade to Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Each calendar year you can receive credit for 15 nights towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. Limit one 15 Elite Night Credit per Marriott Bonvoy member.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
This is the best bonus we have seen for this card. It is definitely worth applying if you were targeted. The lack of a lifetime restriction makes it even better for those who have already had the card. But even if you never did, go for it if you’re a Marriott fan. The current public bonus is only 100K points with no statement credit.
HT: Doctor of Credit