Wells Fargo, $400 Bonus for New Checking Accounts
Wells Fargo has a $400 signup bonus for new checking accounts. This offer is available online and nationwide. Let’s check the details.
Open a new Everyday Checking account online from this page or bring an offer code to a participating Wells Fargo branch to get a $400 bonus. Here’s how:
- Open a new, eligible Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by July 31, 2020.
- Within 90 days of account opening (the “qualification period”), receive a total of $4,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to your new checking account during the qualification period.
After the initial 90 days of account opening, your bonus will be paid within the next 30 days if you have met all offer requirements. Throughout the qualification period and until the bonus is paid, you must maintain a balance in your account greater than $0. Accounts with a zero balance may be subject to automatic closure pursuant to the terms of the Deposit Account Agreement.
The Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account monthly service fee is $10. It can be avoided with:
- $1,500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- 10 or more posted debit card purchases/payments
- A linked Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- You cannot be:
- A current owner on a Wells Fargo consumer checking account
- A Wells Fargo team member
- A recipient of a consumer checking bonus in the past 12 months (limit one bonus per customer)
- Offer available nationwide. You can check with your zip code before starting the application. Let us know if anyone gets an “ineligible” message.
This is one of the largest public bonuses we have seen from Wells Fargo, and it’s available nationwide. It does have a large direct deposit requirement of $4,000. But it can be completed in one or more deposits within 90 days.
HT: Doctor of Credit