Amex Business Platinum, Best Ever 150K Bonus Possible
American Express keep upping the welcome bonus for the Business Platinum card. We were first seeing 100K offers, then 110K, then 130K and now a whopping 150,000 Membership Rewards points. The spending requirement is the same for all offers, but not everyone will be able to pull up this largest ever offer. Let’s see the details of the offer, and how to check if you are targeted.
Update 4/22/22: More people have been targeted. Myself, and Mark, both have the offer down in the Amex Offers of our business cards.
Update 2/15/22: More people have been targeted and this offer is also showing up in referrals or when searching with a clean browser.
Update 12/9/21: More people have been targeted. Both Mark and Ian received a mailer with the increased offer.
UPDATE 11/15/21: A few readers reached out with a 150K plus 10K authorized user offer. It is similar to the Amex Business Gold offer that has been floating around. Just be cautious with these if you already grabbed one.
Here are some of the possible offers:
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 130,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 120,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months. See this link.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
To check for these offers, you can use the public link for the Business Platinum card, or a referral link. Try a clean browser, or different browsers to possibly get better offers.
Keep in mind that these latest offers do not include the 5X points on eligible US purchases on shipping, wireless telephone services, advertising in select media, office supplies and gas stations.
- 5X points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- 1X on all other purchases
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Temporary Shipping, Wireless & Dell Credits
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors™ Gold status
- Annual Fee: $595 (not waived)
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Business Platinum card, then a 150K bonus is as good as it gets. If you are able to get this offer through a referral link, it gets much better. The personal referring you can also get a referral bonus of 10K to 30K.
Just keep in mind that you need to spend $15,000 to get this bonus, and the card comes with a $595 annual fee.
Let us know if you are targeted.