Amex Business Platinum Now Has a Highest Ever 190K Bonus
American Express has been on a roll recently with big offer on many credit cards, especially its business products such as Business Gold or Business Platinum. For the latter there’s now a highest ever bonus of 190,000 Membership Rewards points that is targeted and was sent out by mail.
It’s not necessarily the best offer we have seen, since the spending requirement is also doubled. Let’s take a look at the details of this latest signup bonus.
This is a targeted offer that was sent out to select customers by mail:
- Earn 190,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $30,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first six months.
- Annual Fee: $595 ($695 if application is received on or after 1/13/2022)
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- Indeed – Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter)
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- $179 in statement credit per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- and much more
This is the highest offer we have seen so far for the Amex Business Platinum card. 190K points are generally worth well over $2,000.
But if you are targeted, make sure that you can complete the spending requirement. You need to spend $30,000 within the first six months. That’s twice as much as some of the recent targeted offer that we have seen. You can keep checking for similar targeted offers, or go for the current public offer of 120K points and apply through a referral link.
Let us know if you are targeted for this 190K offer and if you think it’s worth it.
HT: Frequent Miler
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.