New Transfer Bonuses for Avios, Flying Blue and LifeMiles
Today American Express, Chase and Citi have all launched transfer bonuses for some airline transfer partners. That means that you can now get more Avios, Flying Blue miles or LifeMiles. Let’s take a look at each promotion.
Amex Avios Bonus
- Get 40% more Avios when you transfer Membership Rewards points. This bonus applies to transfers to British Airways Executive Club or Aer Lingus AerClub.
- Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. MT on 5/15/2022
As part of this limited time promotion, every 1,000 Membership Rewards transferred will net you 1,400 Avios. The promotion should show on your Membership Rewards account when you go to the “Transfer Points” page.
Chase Air France/KLM Bonus
- Get 25% Bonus Flying Blue Miles when you transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points. Bonus Miles will be awarded by Flying Blue in your Flying Blue account when your transfer is complete.
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on May 15, 2022.
As part of this limited time promotion, every 1,000 Ultimate Rewards points transferred will net you a total of 1,250 Flying Blue Miles. You should be able to see the promotion here.
Citi LifeMiles Bonus
- Starting LifeMiles has launched a 25% Point Transfer Bonus for Citi ThankYou Points in the US market.
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on April 30, 2022.
As part of this limited time promotion, every 1,000 Citi ThankYou points transferred will net you a total of 1,250 LifeMiles.
We see these transfer bonuses from time to time. So this is a good opportunity to transfer your Amex, Chase and Citi points and get more miles in the Avios, Flying Blue and LifeMiles programs.
Are you planning to transfer points to one of these airlines? Share your plans in the comments!