Apple Products Sale On Amazon: Watches, AirPods, AirPod Pro & iPads
There are a slew of Apple products on sale on Amazon right now. Just in time for the holiday shopping season! There are some pretty good deals in here and they get even better with stacking. Make sure you can return them in case better deals come out on black Friday (you should be able to).
Update 9/7/22: The deals are still around plus a AirPods Max deal.
Here are the current deals:
- Apple AirPods Max Wireless Over-Ear Headphones. Active Noise Cancelling, Transparency Mode, Spatial Audio, Digital Crown for Volume Control. – $429 (4 out of 5 colors)
- Apple Watch SE [GPS 40mm] Smart Watch – Gold – $209.99
- Apple Watch SE [GPS + Cellular 44mm] Smart Watch – Space Grey – $259.98
- Apple Watch SE [GPS + Cellular 40mm] Smart Watch – Space Grey – $229.98
- Apple Watch Series 7 [GPS 41mm] Smart Watch – Red – $299 (previous sale was $329)
- Apple Watch Series 7 [GPS 45mm] Smart Watch – Red – $329 (previous sale was $359)
- 2021 Apple 10.2-inch iPad (Wi-Fi, 64GB) – Space Grey or Silver – $279.99
AirPods & AirPods Max
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (Wired) – $99
- Apple AirPods Pro – $179.99
- Apple AirPods (3rd Generation) – $169.99 (Was 149.99 last time)
Amazon Deals You Can Stack
Here are a list of current Amazon deals that could reduce your cost even further:
- Get $10 Off Amazon For Switching To Chase For Default Payment
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card (Targeted)
- (More People Targeted) $10-$50 Off Your Amazon Order When You Use Discover Cashback
- Get the Amazon App and Save $30 on Two Orders [YMMV]
- Amazon Hub, Save $10 On Your Next Pickup Order
- Get Up To $80 Off With 1 Membership Reward Point
If you had been looking for a new Apple product for yourself or for a gift hopefully one of these deals help. Some of them get really good if you are able to stack the Amazon promos, linked above, on top of it.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.