$10 Off Amazon For Switching To Chase
I love easy wins and easy money and it doesn’t get much easier than this. There is a new deal where you can get $10 off Amazon for switching to Chase for default payment. That is it, you change your default card to an Chase card and boom – $10 easy peasy. This offer is targeted, hopefully you are able to get it on an account or two. Let’s take a look at the deal.
- Go to offer page
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, you can create one for free at www.amazon.com.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible CHASE Card.
- When prompted, ensure your CHASE Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the promotional credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible CHASE Card.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) 1/23/2022.
- Promotional credit only applies to physical products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. Promotional credit does not apply to digital content.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Promotional credit will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to Amazon’s refund policies, as applicable.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- If, for any reason, your CHASE Card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this promotional credit.
Other Amazon Deals
If you weren’t targeted for this one, or even if you were, here are some other deals on Amazon that you should check out.
- Save Up to $30 on Amazon Using Citi ThankYou Points
- Save $20 on Amazon Using Citi ThankYou Points
- Save Up to $40 On Your Next Amazon Purchase When You Use Discover Points [Targeted]
- Amazon Promotion, Get Up to $60 Credit with App Purchase
- Amazon Promotion, Save $10 When You Use Chase Points
- $10 Amazon Credit for U.S. Bank Cardholders [Targeted]
- $10 Amazon Coupon for First Time App Users
- $30/$50 Off Your Amazon Purchase with 1 Amex MR Point
- Up to $30 Discount on Amazon For Discover Cardholders (Targeted)
- Amazon In-Garage Delivery, Get Free myQ Smart Garage Hub [YMMV]
- Add Debit Card to Amazon Wallet to Earn Up to $50 Credit [Targeted]
- $10-$30 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Reward Point
- $15 or $30 off at Amazon For Discover Cardholders
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
I love these default payment offers. All it takes is a few minutes and you save $10 off Amazon. Be sure to do it ASAP in case they turn off the flood gates sooner rather than later.
Happy free spending!