Get Up to $750 with a Bank of America Business Checking, Plus Gold Tier Benefits
Bank of America has a targeted Business Checking account bonus of $750. This requires large deposits and is limited to customers who receive this offer directly from a Bank of America communication. This offer has been around, but it is now improved with a free year of Gold tier benefits. Let’s see the details.
Open a new Business Advantage Checking or Business Fundamentals Checking account by January 31, 2021 and follow these 3 steps to earn a bonus up to $750:
- Make qualifying deposits within 15 days of opening an account
- $500 bonus with 20,000 ‐ $49,999 deposit
- $750 bonus with $50,000+ deposit
- Maintain an average balance of the qualifying deposit amount (or greater) for the next 60 calendar days during the Maintenance Period
- Make at least 5 qualifying electronic payments within the Maintenance Period
Open a business checking account to enjoy Preferred Rewards for Business, Gold tier benefits, including:
- 25% Rewards Bonus on eligible Bank of America credit cards
- 5% Interest Rate Booster on a Bank of America Advantage Savings account
- No-fee transactions at non-Bank of America ATMs
- $10 Payroll Service Fee Credit for eligible monthly payroll services
- Offer only available to customers who receive this offer via a direct communication from a Bank of America small business specialist or from a Bank of America communication.
- New Money is new funds deposited into your business checking account that are not transfers from other Bank of America deposit accounts and/or Merrill investment accounts. A transfer done via ATM, online or teller, or a transfer from a Bank of America deposit account or brokerage account, such as a Merrill account, is not considered new money. A cash withdrawal from an existing Bank of America account and a deposit into the new checking account is not considered new money.
- You are not eligible for the business checking account offer if you are or were an owner or signer on a Bank of America small business checking account that is open or that was closed within the last six (6) months.
- Offer is limited to one per business customer, regardless of the number of businesses owned or operated by the customer.
- Business Fundamentals Checking has a $18 monthly fee that can be waived with: $250 in net new purchases on a business debit or credit card OR minimum daily balance of $3,000
This is a good offer for those who are targeted directly by Bank of America. The addition of the Gold tier for Preferred Rewards for Business makes it even better of you can take advantage of some of the perks.
Also check out this list of nationwide bank bonuses that you can do from home. These are not targeted so most people should qualify if they haven’t received a bonus recently.