Brex Business Card Has a Big $1,100 Signup Bonus
Brex is a cash management account aimed at startup companies, and different from the usual cards in the market today. Signing up will not affect your credit score, but you need to own an LLC, LLP, C-corp, or S-corp in order to apply. You can read more about Brex here.
Now Brex is offering an increased signup bonus of up to 110,000 points, which is equal to $1,100 in cash or even more if you transfer to travel partners. Let’s check out the details of this offer.
Earn up to 110,000 points, worth $1,100 or more (when transferred to travel partners):
- Get 30,000 points after spending $3,500, or 80,000 points after spending $9,000 within 30 days.
- 10,000 points after spending $3,000 in the first 3 months.
- And 20,000 points when you connect your payroll to Brex or deposit sales revenue from ecommerce platforms.
The Brex card has great rewards earning capabilities with as much as 8X back for on rideshares, 5X on travel, 4x on restaurants and more. You earn more rewards if you make daily card payments using Brex Cash.
- 8x on rideshare, including Uber, Lyft, taxi, and scooter
- 5x on flights and hotels booked through Brex Travel
- 4x on restaurants and dining
- 3x on recurring software like Salesforce, Zendesk, Twilio, and more
- 3x on eligible Apple products like Mac and iPhone, via the Brex portal
- 1x on everything else
It’s 1X less on most categories if you make monthly card payments, similar to other credit cards.
You can redeem points for cash back at 1 cents each, or transfer to airline partners. Eligible partners include:
- Aeromexico Club Premier
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue
- Avianca Lifemiles
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
- Emirates Skywards (Coming soon!)
- JetBlue TrueBlue
- Qantas Frequent Flyer
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer
Transfer ratio is 1:1 for all partner airlines but we sometimes see 20% or 25% transfer bonuses.
This is a big bonus as far as credit card signup bonuses go. You can get $1,100 in cash back or 110,000 or more miles and points if you transfer to travel partners. I signed up myself for the welcome bonus last year, and have been using the card and the account for one of my businesses since then.
100K is the highest bonus ever offered for the Brex card, but this time around it requires a large amount of spend. make sure that you can spend $9,000 within 30 days before you apply.
Note that not everyone can apply, since you need to have a registered C-corp, S-corp, LLC, or LLP. But if you are eligible, it is definitely worth going for it, since there’s no hard pull on your personal credit report. The card has no annual fee and the cash management product provides some helpful tools for businesses.
The travel partners are also a big boost for the rewards program. You can surely get more than $1,100 in value from this bonus if you are familiar with the redemption side for the transfer partners listed above.
Let us know if you already have the card, or if you plan to apply.