Cancel Amazon Prime, Is Chase 5/24 Worth The Sacrifice & A Disney Reopening
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 40 dropped this morning as it does every Thursday morning. Be sure to like and subscribe so you don’t miss it!
In episode 40 we discuss if we should cancel Amazon Prime with recent issues and increased competition or keep it as is, is Chase 5/24 worth waiting for and the first Disney park reopens. Plus we discuss a mini application spree, great Hyatt free night cert redemptions and a 20% Marriott discount you can lock in now.
- 5:36 – Should we cancel Amazon prime?
- 13:49 – Shanghai Disneyland and Disney Springs openings
- 19:49 – Will the US Disney parks open soon? (no, probably not)
- 26:24 – Getting under 5/24 – is it still worth it?
- 34:27 – A mini application spree
- 35:49 – Best non US low category Hyatts
- 38:34 – Marriott gift cards on sale
- 42:00 – Cuarantine Cay 5K Give Kids the World Pledge
- 43:00 – Charity for the troops and 60K AA offer
We hope you enjoyed episode 39. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!