Chase Business Checking Bonus, Get $400 With New Account
Chase is one of the most generous banks when it comes to bonuses, not only for credit cards but also for checking and savings account. Now there’s a new bonus for Chase Business checking account and you can get $400 in cash. Account must be opened in a branch, so you need to have one nearby.
The Chase Business Checking bonus offer terms are as follows:
- Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 days of coupon enrollment
- Maintain a $2,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 days.
Offer Expires: 1/20/22.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account.
- Must not have an account closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Chase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, bonus amount will be deducted for that account at closing.
Getting the Offer
This is a public offer and anyone can generate a unique coupon code online. It’s probably best to do this now, just in case the offer gets pulled earlier as it’s been the case on few occasions.
Chase Business Complete Checking has a $15 Monthly Service Fee ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). You can avoid the fee with:
- Minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account as of the beginning of each day of the statement period
- $2,000 in purchases (minus returns or refunds) using your Chase Ink® Business Card(s) that shares a business legal name with the Chase Business Complete Checking account.
- Deposit $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account from your QuickAccept and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions at least one business day prior to the last day of your bank account statement period, or
- Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking account.
We have seen business checking offers from Chase for as high as $500. But that offer was for the Chase Performance Business checking account, which has a $20 monthly fee that is waived with a balance of $50,000. This offer gives you $400 and the Business Complete Checking account only requires a balance of $2,000 to waive the fee.
You can only get this bonus once every two years now. You could choose to wait for the $500 bonus instead, but I think this offer is pretty good as well.
The $400 offer is available nationwide but you need to have a branch nearby to complete the account opening process which usually takes less than 30 minutes in my experience.
I usually just walk into a branch, but I have several branches nearby. If you’re taking a relatively long drive, it’s probably best to make an appointment. Also check for any pre-approved credit card offers while you’re there.
Keep in mind that you WILL receive a 1099-INT for these bank bonuses and thus you will be taxed.
Chase Business Checking Bonus – Final Thoughts
If you aren’t a current Chase business checking customer then this is a great bonus. It’s not the best we’ve seen, but the bonus requirements are very easy and you can also keep account fee free with a balance of $2,000.
If you’re undecided, get the coupon now anyway and then decide later if it makes sense for you. You can do this bonus once every two years, and you must not have had a Chase account in last 90 days in order to qualify.
Also check out more bank bonuses that are available nationwide this month.
HT: Doctor of Credit