Delta Award Sale
Say what you want about Delta, but since they removed their award charts, they have been offering more award sales than previously. Of course I would still prefer to have award charts, but I’ll take what I can get! 🙂 Through July 18, 2016 they have a very decent domestic award sale. Let’s take a look.
One-way Award fares starting at 5,000 miles plus taxes and fees on select flights within the U.S. 48 and Alaska. Over 8,000 routes on sale.
- Purchase By July 18, 2016
- Travel may begin on or after August 23, 2016 and all travel must be completed by February 10, 2017
- 21 day advance purchase required
While there are too many routes on sale to list them all, here is a sample:
- AUS-LAX – 9K in Main Cabin or 13K in Comfort+
- MDW-MSP – 5K in Main Cabin or 9K in Comfort+
- LGB-SLC – 7.5K in Main Cabin or 11.5K in Comfort+
- LAS-SEA – 7K in Main Cabin or 11K in Comfort+
- JFK-SAV – 7.5K in Main Cabin or 11.5K in Comfort+
You can find pricing, a list of some available routes and the full offer terms on the sale page.
Some of these routes are available at decent prices, although the sale’s usefulness will depend on your need to travel to/from the highlighted airports. Either way, I like that Delta is holding more of these award sales, even if they only discounting travel after the Summer is over. Happy flying!