Discover Spending Offer: Up To 3% In Additional Cashback (Targeted)
Discover is jumping in on the spending offer game. Usually it is Citi, Amex and Chase who offer current cardholders spending offers, but Discover has jumped in with an offer of their own. I have to save the Discover spending offer is pretty decent, especially with stacking. Let’s take a look at the offer.
There have been reports of a few different offers:
- Activate to earn an extra 3% Cashback Bonus on up to $2,000 in purchases now through December 15th.
- Activate to earn an extra 2% Cashback Bonus on up to $2,000 in online purchases now through December 15th.
- Activate to earn an extra $10 Cashback Bonus when you spend $200 or more now through December 15th.
- This is on top of the rewards you’re enjoying today
- Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods.
- You must activate the offer before using it.
Obviously, the 3% Discover spending offer is the best of the bunch. Especially if you pair the offer with their 5% 4th quarter spending categories (Amazon, Target.com or Walmart.com). That is a whopping 8% back on some of the biggest retailers out there 😮.
Hopefully some of you get targeted for this offer. With stacking, this offer is tough to beat.
Hat Tip: DDG