eBay Mastercard Signup Bonus
The eBay Mastercard is a good option for eBay shoppers, especially now that the eBay Bucks program is going away. The card earns up to 5x in rewards for eBay purchases, although rewards are worth only 0.67¢. Currently you can also get a $50 signup bonus with the eBay Mastercard. Let’s see the details.
- Earn a $50 bonus statement credit when you open a new eBay Mastercard and spend $250 or more on eBay within 30 days of account opening.
- Offers ends March 11, 2021, at 11:59pm PT.
- No annual fee
- Application Link
- Current eBay Mastercard or eBay Extras Mastercard cardholders are not eligible for a new eBay Mastercard.
- You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the US or its territories to apply.
- Purchases must post to your account within 7 days after the 30 day offer period.
- Please allow up to 1-2 billing statement cycles after the promotional period ends for your statement credit to post to your eBay Mastercard account.
- Account must remain open, be in good standing and not become delinquent at the time the statement credit is applied.
eBay Mastercard Details
- 5X points for the rest of the year after you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year.
- Purchases up to $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year earn 3X
- 2X points per $1 spent on gas, restaurant, and groceries
- 1X points per $1 spent on all other Mastercard purchases
- Use points when you check out to make the perfect eBay finds even better. Redeem $10 at checkout for every 1,500 points earned.
- No Annual Fee.
With the eBay Bucks program going away, this card is now the best option to earn rewards for people who spend a lot on eBay. We have seen offer as high as $150 in the past, so it might be worth waiting.
This $50 bonus requires the $250 spending to be done at eBay only. It is available until March 11. The card has no annual fee and you can earn 5X points for the rest of the year after you spend $1,000 on eBay in a calendar year.