Huge Hilton Increased Offers – 500K Up For Grabs
The huge Hilton increased offers is back, this is a semi annual event. This time the offers appear to be even better than last time. They are also unleashing the relaunch of the Surpass card (looks like the card design is the same though 🤦♂️🤷♂️). If you have never had a Hilton card there is a total of 500,000 Hilton Honors points up for grabs. These offers end August 28th. All of these offers have the standard one welcome offer in your lifetime language (really 7 years).
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Earn 90,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card membership. LEARN MORE
- No Annual Fee
The welcome offer was 75,000 on this card last time around but it has been 100K in the past as well. It may be worth waiting for an even better offer and grabbing one of the other cards while waiting to see if the 100K offer comes back.
Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a Free Weekend Night after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. LEARN MORE
- $95 Annual Fee
- Earn a free night each year after $15,000 in yearly spend
- Our review
This is the best welcome offer we have seen for this credit card. It has been as high as 150,000 in the past but I think the free night is worth more than the 20K difference.
Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card membership. LEARN MORE
- $450 Annual Fee
- This Is HANDS DOWN the best premium card on the market
This matches the best welcome offer we have seen for this credit card.
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a Free Weekend Night after you spend $5,000 in eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Referral
- $95 Annual Fee
- Free night after $15,000 in yearly spend
- Read our review
The newly relaunched Surpass card and the Business card are the two that look the most appealing to me. Most of us have had the Surpass (or Ascend) in the past whether from signing up or an upgrade offer. The fact that the Surpass and Business version come with an uncapped free weekend night cert as well as the largest welcome offers we have seen make them compelling. Those can add massive value to the offer since they work at almost ANY Hilton property. You should be able to get at least $250 out of one but could get up to $1000 worth of value depending on where you use it.
The Aspire card is still hovering around 150K which is a great offer for the best premium card out there. Although with the trouble people have been having using the airline credits it has been devalued some.