M1 Credit Card Now Has a $300 Signup Bonus
M1 Finance offer free automated invested and a $50 signup bonus. But M1 recently launched a new credit card as well, called the Owner’s Rewards Card by M1. This card now has a $300 bonus. Let’s take a look at the details.
- Spend $4,000 with your new Owner’s Rewards credit card in the first 90 days and earn a $300 statement credit.
- The $95 annual fee is waived for M1 Plus members ($125/year, but often discounted)
- Offer Link
- The Owner’s Rewards Card by M1 earns:
- 10%, 5%, or 2.5% cash back on purchases with select companies whose stock you hold in eligible M1 invest accounts
- 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
- Visa Signature benefits
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Manage and freeze your card easily from your M1 account.
The M1 card comes with a 1.5% earning rate on most purchases and a $95 annual fee. That’s not very exciting.
It gets better if you are already part of M1 Finance and especially if you have M1 Plus which waives the annual fee. You can now get this $300 signup bonus and increased cashback at companies whose stock you own. The list of those companies is very short for now.
Let us know what you think.