New Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Offer
Chase has a new Marriott Bonvoy Boundless welcome bonus that can get you three free nights when you spend $3,000 or more in the first three months. This is a public offer that’s available to everyone, as long as you are eligible for the bonus. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 3 Free Nights (up to 50,000 points each) after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.
- $95 annual fee not waived
- LEARN MORE
The card’s earning structure is as follows:
- 6X Bonvoy points per dollar at Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 3X points per $1 on the first $6,000 spent in combined purchases each year on grocery stores, gas stations and dining
- 2x Bonvoy points per dollar on everything else
The best perks of the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card are as follows:
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- Anniversary “free” night for a hotel of up to 35,000 points
- Earn one Elite Night Credit toward Elite Status for every $5,000 spent
The product is not available to either:
- current cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier Plus), Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card, or
- previous cardmembers of the Marriott Bonvoy Premier credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier), Marriott Bonvoy Boundless credit card (also known as Marriott Rewards Premier Plus), or Marriott Bonvoy Bold credit card, who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
Additionally, this card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
We have seen several differently structured offers for the Marriott Bonvoy Boundless. Some of them have an waived annual fee, while this latest offer does not. But it comes with a welcome bonus that can get you up to 150,000 worth in points, in the form of three free nights valued at up to 50K points each. You lose out of flexibility, but if maximized, it can be a good bonus.
Last time we saw this bonus it was even better with some additional earning categories. But these free nights could be more valuable soon. Later in April you should be able to combine them with up to 15,000 points, opening up more redemption opportunities.
Let us know what you think.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.