Miles to Memories Podcast Episode 28
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 28 dropped this morning. Be sure to be on the lookout for our new episode every Thursday morning!
In episode 28 we talk about the toughest countries to visit, the good & bad of the recent Hyatt changes, Joe’s American Airlines shutdown and Alaska joining Oneworld plus their stealth devaluation. We also discuss getting 20% off Netflix and organizing your busy travel calendar.
- 0:00 – Visiting Daytona Beach
- 7:49 – Shawn’s on a t-shirt!
- 10:39 – New September meetup dates
- 12:59 – Hyatt category changes, the good and the bad
- 20:06 – Tough countries to visit and visa stories
- 28:24 – Who got shutdown by AAdvantage
- 39:24 – Alaska joins Oneworld and stealth devalues Singapore redemptions
- 40:47 – New website!
- 42:01 – Organizing your travel calendar with family
- 44:33 – Sofi 20% off Netflix promo
We hope you enjoyed episode 28. If you did please subscribe for the podcast where you normally listen and rate & review it for us as well (ratings and reviews help us out ). Also be sure to check out our new episodes every Thursday!