Racking Up Rewards Without Spend, Why 5 Free Nights Are Bad & Shocking Vegas Violence
The Miles to Memories podcast episode 60 is here and remember that we also release segments of the podcast on our YouTube channel as well. Be sure to subscribe there so you don’t miss any new videos when they drop.
In episode 60 we discuss why 5 free nights can actually be a bad thing and how to rack up tons of rewards without spending any extra money. We also talk about how Vegas seems to be losing its mind with increased violence and Mark’s bumpy finish to his cottage dreams.
- 12:55 – Marriott Bonvoy Boundless up to five free nights
- 19:23 – Violence in Vegas
- 26:42 – Racking up rewards without spending more
- 41:29 – Top September posts
- 42:35 – Reselling during the pandemic
- 43:17 – JFK Centurion lounge opening & compensation for closed lounges
MtM Podcast Goes Video!
For those of you who aren’t listening to audio podcasts or just prefer video, we have good news! Select segments of the podcast are going to be edited and released on YouTube. Make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more of our awesome video content.
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!