New Hyatt Offers Are Here
Shawn wrote over the weekend about new offers for World of Hyatt members. The information apparently came from some concierges who jumped the gun, assuming these offers started on Jan 4th instead of Jan 9th.
Then today members started seeing promo codes in the source code of their Hyatt accounts, but with no way to know what these offers were.
Then finally over the last few hours, these offers started rolling in. Some people have received emails, others are seeing offers in accounts online, and even if you don’t see anything yet, you can chat online to check. Most of the offers reported match with the leaked information from Saturday, and it’s mostly Globalists who are targeted.
Let’s take a look at some of these offers, and we also have a few links for you where you can check if you are targeted.
These offers apply to stays between January 9th and March 19th, 2023. Must register by February 28th.
- Free Night Awards
- Suite Upgrade Awards
- Triple Points
- Double Points
- Bonus Points
- Earn 2,000 points for every qualifying night, up to 10 nights. LINK
- Earn 2,000 points for every 2 qualifying nights, up to 20 nights. LINK
- Earn 3,000 points for every 2 qualifying nights, up to 10 nights. LINK
- Earn 5,000 points for every 5 qualifying nights, up to 25 nights. LINK
- Earn 10,000 points for every 5 qualifying nights, up to 50 nights. LINK
- Earn 10,000 points for every 10 qualifying nights, up to 30 nights. LINK
- Redemptions Bonus
- Earn 20% points back when redeeming points. Up to 30K points back. LINK
- Elite Qualifying Nights
- Double Elite Qualifying Nights for every eligible night. Max 10 Nights. LINK
- Must be a World of Hyatt member, have received this offer from Hyatt, and register between January 9, 2023 and February 28, 2023 to participate.
- Eligible Stays include stays completed after registration and between January 9, 2023 and March 19, 2023
- Eligible properties include Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide, participating MGM Rewards destinations, Small Luxury Hotels of the World (“SLH”) properties, and Lindblad Expeditions.
- Please allow two to three weeks after checkout for points or Free Night Award to post to your World of Hyatt account.
Hyatt is finally releasing these rumored offers, and most members who are eligible should already see them in accounts online. But we also have a few links for you to check and if everything else fails, you can chat online to check if any offers are available for you.
Do you have an offer in your account? Let us know in the comments if you are targeted or if you see any offers that we haven’t listed above.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.