Pre-Approved Amex Business Platinum Offers with 200K Bonus
Recently we wrote about a possible 170,000 points bonus for the Amex Business Platinum card. In the past we have also seen bonuses for 200,000 or even 230,000 points, which required the opening of a Business Checking account.
Now American Express is targeting some customers with an offer to earn 200,000 bonus points with a new Business Platinum card. There’s no need to open a Business Checking account, and the spending requirement is the same as the regular offer of 150,000 points.
But not everyone can jump on this new deal. The offer is showing up as a Pre-Approved offer in the Amex app, and possibly in online accounts for select customers only. Let’s see the details.
- Earn 200,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus earn 5,000 Membership Rewards points by adding an employee card and making a purchase within the first 3 months.
- Annual Fee: $695
- No direct link
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees on your favorite airline
- Up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
This is the best ever welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card. The spending requirement is quite high at $15,000, but it’s the same as the recent 120K, 150K or 170K offers that we have seen recently.
However, not everyone can apply for this bonus. You need to receive this Pre-Approved offer directly in the Amex app, or possibly through other avenues such as email, or the in the offers section in your account online.
Let us know if you are targeted!
HT: Josh in our Diamond Group
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.