Radisson Hotels, Redeem Two Award Nights to Get Free Night Certificate
Radisson has a promotion for Radisson Hotels Americas members. You can earn a free night stay with every two nigh stay that you book with points. Let’s see how this promotion works.
Redeem points for a two-night stay at your choice of Radisson Hotels Americas properties between September 8–December 31, 2021, and receive a free night e-Cert to enjoy any time between January 17–May 23, 2022.
How it works:
- Register, redeem points and complete Award Night stays by December 31, 2021.
- Earn up to 5 free night e-Certs—one for each Award Night stay of two nights or more nights.
- Redemptions for Award Night stays at a category 1–3 hotel will receive an e-Cert by email for any of our category 1–3 hotels. Redemptions for Award Night stays at a category 4 or 5 hotel will receive an e-Cert by email to be used at any of our 600+ hotels in the Americas.
- Eligible Stay means two or more consecutive Award Nights at the same hotel. Award Night means a night at a Participating Property paid for by redeeming points.
- Points + Cash redemptions are not eligible to receive a free night e-Cert.
- The Promotion is available at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- A maximum of five (5) free night e-Certs can be earned per member during the Promotion Period.
- Members who qualify for a free night e-Cert(s) will receive the e-Cert(s) via email at the email address in their member profile by January 17, 2022.
This is a great promotion for those who have Radisson Rewards points. For every two night stay that you book with points, you will get a free night cert. The offer works for Radisson Hotels Americas only.