This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Radisson Hotels, Redeem Two Award Nights to Get Free Night Certificate
Radisson has a promotion for Radisson Hotels Americas members. You can earn a free night stay with every two nigh stay that you book with points. Let’s see how this promotion works.
Redeem points for a two-night stay at your choice of Radisson Hotels Americas properties between September 8–December 31, 2021, and receive a free night e-Cert to enjoy any time between January 17–May 23, 2022.
How it works:
- Register, redeem points and complete Award Night stays by December 31, 2021.
- Earn up to 5 free night e-Certs—one for each Award Night stay of two nights or more nights.
- Redemptions for Award Night stays at a category 1–3 hotel will receive an e-Cert by email for any of our category 1–3 hotels. Redemptions for Award Night stays at a category 4 or 5 hotel will receive an e-Cert by email to be used at any of our 600+ hotels in the Americas.
- Eligible Stay means two or more consecutive Award Nights at the same hotel. Award Night means a night at a Participating Property paid for by redeeming points.
- Points + Cash redemptions are not eligible to receive a free night e-Cert.
- The Promotion is available at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels in the United States, Canada, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- A maximum of five (5) free night e-Certs can be earned per member during the Promotion Period.
- Members who qualify for a free night e-Cert(s) will receive the e-Cert(s) via email at the email address in their member profile by January 17, 2022.
This is a great promotion for those who have Radisson Rewards points. For every two night stay that you book with points, you will get a free night cert. The offer works for Radisson Hotels Americas only.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
[…] Hat tip to MtM […]
[…] Read more @ milestomemories.com […]