Rakuten Visa Card, Earn Up to 6x on Groceries, Restaurant and Mobile Wallet Purchases
If you have a Rakuten Visa Card, check your email for a very generous offer for the month on June. You can earn up to 6x Membership Rewards on many popular purchases and possibly everywhere, since mobile wallets are also an option.
The card earns 1% cash back or 1x Membership Reward per dollar on these purchases. With the additional earning you can earn up to 6x or 4x, depending on which offer you receive.
- Earn an extra 5% Cash Back on purchases at grocery stores, restaurants and any mobile wallet purchases made with your Rakuten Cash Back Visa Credit Card for a total of 6% Cash Back.
- Earn an extra 3% Cash Back on purchases at grocery stores, restaurants and any mobile wallet purchases made with your Rakuten Cash Back Visa Credit Card for a total of 4% Cash Back.
Offer is valid from 6/1 through 6/30/2020.
- In order to qualify for this offer, you must make qualifying grocery store, restaurant and mobile wallet purchases (minus any returns or adjustments during the promotional period) with your Rakuten Cash Back Visa Credit Card that post to your Card account by 6/30/20.
- Please allow up to 90 days after the promotional period ends for the 6% Cash Back to post to your Rakuten Cash Back account.
- Only one offer per account.
- Transactions within other establishments (i.e. supercenters or warehouse clubs) may not apply. Synchrony does not evaluate whether merchants correctly identify and bill transactions, however, they do reserve the right to determine which transactions qualify for this offer. See the Credit Card Addendum to the Rakuten Cash Back Shopping Program Terms for other details and exclusions.
A very generous offer for Rakuten Visa cardholders. Doesn’t seem to be a limit on the cash back or points that you can earn through this promotion. The earning is based on your Rakuten account. If you have a cashback account, you earn cashback through the card as well, and if you have a Membership Rewards account, you earn MR points on credit card purchases.
HT: Doctor of Credit