Resy Offers for Amex Cards
Back in 2021, American Express partnered with Resy to provide some additional dining perks to cardmembers. With Global Dining Access by Resy members can get access to some of the most sought-after restaurants from within the Resy iOS App and Resy.com.
But since then we have also seen some exclusive welcome bonuses for American Express credit cards that include an additional credit for dining purchases. These bonuses are now back and available for the Amex Platinum, Gold and Blue Cash Everyday credit cards.
We already covered the Blue Cash Everyday bonus, as it was the first time that it was offered by Resy. It replaced the Green card, which no longer has a Resy bonus. Let’s see the details of these offers.
- Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 10x points on eligible purchases on your new Card at restaurants worldwide on up to $25,000 during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That’s an additional 9 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
- Annual Fee: $695
- OFFER LINK
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, receive 20% back as a statement credit on purchases made at restaurants worldwide with The American Express® Gold Card within the first 12 months of Card Membership, up to $250 back.
- Annual Fee: $250
- OFFER LINK
Blue Cash Everyday
- Earn $200 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus. receive 10% cash back as a statement credit on dining purchases with the Blue Cash Everyday® Card within the first 6 months of Membership, up to $150.
- No Annual Fee
- OFFER LINK
All three offers are good ones. The Blue Cash Everyday card bonus for example is probably superior to the public $250 bonus that’s available on the Amex site.
For the Amex Platinum and Amex Gold cards, we have seen some referral links show 150K and 90K bonuses respectively. If you have a family member or a friend that can generate one of those links, than that’s definitely the best option. Otherwise, for the Gold card at least, it’s best to apply through Resy.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.