Caesars Rewards Laurel Lounge Access Rules for 2020
Caesars Rewards announced changes (hello devaluation) to their Diamond and Seven Stars status a few years ago. And the lounges are currently closed because of the pandemic but they are offering other perks. Even though the lounges will be closed for a little while longer I thought it would be worth reviewing the current Caesars Rewards Laurel Lounge access rules for whenever they do reopen. This is of course assuming that the Eldorado purchase doesn’t change up the rules once again. At least Caesars Rewards is here to stay!
Other Diamond Status Perks Besides Lounge Access
Before we get into the Caesars Rewards Laurel lounge access rules we should go over the perks of being a Diamond member. Some of the best perks are as follows:
- 2 free show tickets every month (the top rated free shows in Vegas)
- $100 celebration dinner when you reach Diamond status. Here is a list of the best redemption options.
- Waived resort fees, which can be massive in Vegas
- Complimentary stay at Atlantis, Paradise Island in The Bahamas. Although the property isn’t as nice as it once was.
- 2 free nights at Caesars Bluewaters Dubai
- Priority lines which can be huge when buffets are open
Laurel Lounge Access Rules
Caesars Rewards made a lot of changes to their program back in 2018 and things have pretty much remained the same since then. Here is a list of all of the locations that have a Laurel Lounge, 27 locations in total.
The current access rules are as follows:
- Seven Stars guests may bring up to three guests into the lounge.
- Diamond members (25,000+ Tier Credits) may bring one guest. This is only 20,000 for 2020.
- Diamond members who have less than 25,000 Tier Credits may access the Laurel Lounge by redeeming 1,000 Reward Credits and may also bring a guest for an additional 1,000 Reward Credits.
Atlantic City & Other Non Vegas Locations
Things run a little differently outside of Vegas. Atlantic City locations have charged everyone $10 in rewards credits for entry for some time. Their spreads are quite a bit larger and they are actually nicer lounges than Las Vegas.
Other locations, like Windsor and Indiana etc., will charge you for alcoholic beverages because of local rules. This is pretty common outside of Las Vegas and Atlantic City.
New Orleans used to have a really unique setup where you could get 4 drinks at any casino bar instead of accessing the Laurel Lounge. This was because the lounge is tiny and usually overcrowded. I am not sure what they are doing these days though.
Whenever the Caesars Rewards Laurel Lounges open again you will now know what you need to do to gain access. As the rules change I will continue to update this post. Remember that you can still get some freebies while in Vegas, depending on your status level, even with the lounges closed.
Which lounge in the Caesars Rewards portfolio is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below. Mine would have to be Bally’s in Atlantic City. The views are awesome and the bar top is huge.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.