Get $10 Off Amazon For Switching To Amex For Default Payment
I love easy wins and easy money and it doesn’t get much easier than this. There is a new deal where you can get $10 off Amazon for switching to Amex for default payment. That is it, you change your default card to an Amex card and boom – $10 easy peasy. This offer is targeted, hopefully you are able to get it on an account or two. Let’s take a look at the deal.
Update 11/3/20: More people have been targeted including our very own Shawn.
$10 Off Amazon Offer Details
- Get $10 off at Amazon after you change your default payment method to an eligible American Express card.
- Limited time offer.
- Expires 11/25/20
- Credit expires 12/25/20
This promotional offer is available only to customers who were served an advertisement and to purchases made with an eligible American Express® Card. Complete the following actions to claim the offer:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an American Express Card by the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on November 25, 2020 or while supplies last.
- When prompted, ensure your American Express Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- After steps 1-4 are completed, the $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible American Express Card by 11:59 p.m. on December 25, 2020.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only from 12:00 a.m. PT on October 8, 2020 through the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on November 25, 2020 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Amazon Business customers are not eligible for this offer. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
Other Deals On Amazon
Be sure to check out these other deals currently going on too.
- Lock In 7 Discounts For Prime Day RIGHT NOW!
- Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Add a Discover Card
- Save $15 When You Make Discover Your Default Payment
- $20 Off With 1 Capital One Rewards Point
- Have Your Amazon Package Delivered to Your Garage, Get $30
- $15 off $50 With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- $50 Off Amazon With 1 Membership Rewards Point
- $5 Off Your Next Amazon Subscribe & Save Order With Mastercard
- Save 20% When Using Discover Cash Back
- Shop with Amazon App, Get $10 Promo Code
- Up to $20 Discount at Amazon with Discover Card
I love these default payment offers. All it takes is a few minutes and you save $10 off Amazon. Be sure to do it ASAP in case they turn off the flood gates sooner rather than later.
Happy free spending!
HT Reader Mirna