150,000 Points Bonus for Amex Platinum Card
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Platinum card, you can currently get a massive bonus that’s much better than the public offer. A bonus of 150,000 points is showing up through select referral links. Being able to apply through referrals can also generate a 30,000 or even 45,000 points referral bonus in some rare cases. Let’s look at the details.
- Earn 150,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- $695 Annual Fee
- Check for Offer (referral link)
This offer contains the lifetime language. That means that you will not be eligible for the welcome bonus if you have or have had this card in the past. The “past” is usually about seven years.
Amex Platinum Earning Structure
The Amex Platinum card earns the following rates:
- 5X Membership Rewards on flights booked directly with the airline
- On up to $500K in spend per calendar year
- 5X Membership Rewards on prepaid hotels via Amex Travel
- 1X Membership Rewards on everything else
Amex Platinum Card Perks
The Amex Platinum card comes with over 40 unique perks, which you can check out here, but here are a few of my favorites:
- $200 Annual Uber Credit + Uber VIP Status: Our Guide to Amex Platinum Uber Credit
- $200 Annual Airline Fee Credit: See Complete Guide to Maximizing Your Travel Credits
- $200 Annual Hotel Credit: On prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts® or The Hotel Collection properties made through American Express Travel
- $179 CLEAR Credit: Annual statement credit for a CLEAR membership
- Priority Pass Membership and Centurion Lounge Access (changes coming tomorrow)
- More: $100 Saks Credits, Free Walmart+, $240 Entertainment Credits
This is a great offer for those who are able to pull it up. You can check our referral link, or even better, links from friends or family members. Currently the public offer is for 80,000 points only, so you would get almost double through this referral offer.
We often see increased referral bonuses as well, so this could go up to 195,000 points if you have a 45K referral.
Let us know if you are ale to see this increased welcome bonus for the Amex Platinum Card. If you fail, then you can check out this Resy offer for 100,000 points and 10x on dining.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Hi – both of the links (Shawn’s and the one in the article) take me to a business Amex promotion, while the article reads like it is for the personal card. What am I missing?
does anyone have a 150k link? i would like to get this card
This should work. https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/JASMICPqUR?XLINK=MYCP
This takes you too the Biz Platinum, same as the link in the post. Do you have a 150k referral for the personal card?
I fixed the link the article. Hopefully it shows 150K for you!
The offers just keep coming. I cancelled two platinums that I was offered last year at this time. Then I get multiple emails with these 150K offers, so I took one. I’m also getting several business gold offers, but I can only do one at a time. Hard to tell what AMEX is spending on these offers, but if they offer, I’ll take it I guess.
Hi I wasn’t selected for this offer but would love for someone who has this offer to send me a referral link or let me know where to find it. Thanks