Amex Gold 75K Offer Available: Here’s How You Check If You’re Eligible
This weekend we alerted everyone to the fact that more people had been targeted for the 125K Amex Platinum card offer. A few of those people let us know that when they were checking on that offer they saw another increased offer. They were surprised to see an Amex Gold 75K offer pop up as well. This is about as good as it gets for the Gold card, I can not remember a higher public offer personally. The current public offer is 60K, which makes this 25% better. If you have a two player system you may be able to do better with a personal referral and the 60K offer, but if not this is worth trying for.
Also remember that the Rose Gold card is back!
Terms Of The Offer
Here are the terms of the Amex Gold 75K offer and the card details:
- Earn 75,000 miles after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months of card membership.
- Annual fee of $250.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- A new $120 dining credit which gives enrolled Card Members up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their Card at eligible dining partners including participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless
- $10 per month in Uber credit (works on UberEats too).
- The Hotel Collection: Gold Card Members get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at hotels in the collection
- Personalized Travel Service: provides access to a team of Travel Professionals who can help with travel bookings and vacation packages across air, hotels, transportation, cruise and tour
How To Check If You Are Targeted
The offer is showing for some people when searching for matched offers through CardMatch. Make sure you also click ‘All Matches’ on the left hand menu, if only ‘Pre-Qualified’ offers are showing. CardMatch is run by Bankrate and doesn’t impact your credit with a hard inquiry.
The Amex Gold is my favorite card on the market and this increased offer is as good as it gets. You may be able to do better when including the referral bonus, if you have a two player system. If your referral offer is for 15K or less then the increased offer would be the better option. That is because you will need to pay taxes on the referral bonus dropping the overall value below this offer.
Let us know if you give the Amex Gold 75K offer a try and are targeted for it, or the 125K Amex Platinum offer.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.