Barclaycard JetBlue Card Best Bonus Offer
Barclaycard has just increased the bonus for their no annual fee JetBlue card. While the public and affiliate link offer has gone from 5,000 to 10,000 points we have found an even better deal! Let’s take a look.
Details on the Bonus
Earn 15,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
The Barclaycard JetBlue Card earns TrueBlue points in the following ways:
- 3 points per $1 spent on JetBlue purchases
- 2 points per $1 at restaurants and grocery stores
- 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
Card Member Perks
The Barclay JetBlue card comes with a lot of nice perks for a no annual fee card.
- No foreign transaction fees which is quite rare for a no annual fee credit card.
- 50% savings on eligible inflight purchases including cocktails and food.
- No blackout dates on JetBlue operated flights. Since the points required are based on the flight’s fare, you can redeem your points for any seat, any time on JetBlue operated flights.
- A 0% balance transfer offer is available for new card members as well.
Sign Up Bonus Value ($180-300)
JetBlue’s points are worth 1.2 cents a piece on average. The value can increase to the 2 cents per point threshold when they are running one of their many sales.
While not the most lucrative sign up bonus, it is great to see a bank triple their standard offer, especially on a no annual fee card. Additionally, the earning structure is better than most airline cards which charge an annual fee.
One other thing to consider is the bank. This card is issued Barclaycard which could be valuable if you have been hitting the other 3 major banks (Citi, American Express, Chase) hard lately. JetBlue points never expire and you can pool points with family pooling. It is also a good card to keep long term to keep your average age of accounts up.
HT: Mommy Points