Chase Sapphire Preferred 80K Offer
All Chase talk recently has been about the new Freedom Flex card. While the hype is well deserved, as it is a great new product as far as no-fee cards go, there are better wlecome offers from Chase. And right now, one of the most popular Chase cards, the Sapphire Preferred, has a new public offer of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points. We have previously seen this as a targeted offer earlier in the year, but now it is available for everyone. Click here for details and our full review of the card and let’s take a look at this Chase Sapphire Preferred 80K offer.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Chase Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel or even more when points are transferred to travel partners.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here.
- READ MORE
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This is the best offer that we have ever seen for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. We have seen a 80,000 bonus in the past, but it was a targeted offer. Now everyone can apply as long they are eligible for a welcome bonus and are under 5/24.
Value wise, you can easily get $1,000 out of the welcome offer. But it could be even better ($1,200+) if you transfer points to travel partners.
If you need any ideas on what to do with these points, check out Ryan’s post here. In this case, you would have a total of 84,000 points in your account, once you are done with the spending requirement.
If you are eligible for this Chase Sapphire Preferred 80K offer, then you shouldn’t think twice about it. You get lots of value from this bonus, and some extra benefits, all for a $95 annual fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit