Best Ever Chase Sapphire Preferred Bonus Now Available Through Referrals
Chase recently improved the signup bonus on the Sapphire Preferred credit card. You can get 100,000 points if you are eligible for a bonus. It’s even better if you have a branch nearby as you can get an additional $50 credit and the $95 annual fee is waived. But now the online offer is available through referrals as well, and this should be the best option yet.
- Get 20,000 Bonus Points for every friend you refer, up to 100,000 bonus points per year (5 referrals). To generate referral links, you can use the general Chase referral page, or the specific Sapphire referral page.
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months.
- The $95 annual fee is NOT waived
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants – from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel or even more when points are transferred to travel partners.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- LEARN MORE
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
The card also is subject to the Chase 5/24 rule.
This new Sapphire Preferred 100K offer is the highest we have seen. It can be worth $1,250 or more when redeemed for travel, or with Pay Yourself Back.
If you apply in branch you get an extra $145 through the waived fee and the $50 credit. But the additional 20,000 points that you would get through referrals are more valuable than $145, making this the best option. That’s if you have a friend or family member that can refer you.