This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Traveling The World For 11 Weeks, Getting Malaria & Swimming with Hammerheads
In episode 78 we are joined by Miles to Memories contributor Ryan to talk about his 11 week around the world trip. We discuss his itinerary, catching malaria, swimming with hammerhead sharks, getting stranded for a week and everything in between.
- 9:02 – General itinerary
- 12:25 – Stranded in Ecuador
- 14:22 – Covid testing on the road
- 21:52 – Malaria!?
- 27:35 – Swimming with sharks
- 29:59 – Hot air balloon in Cappadocia
- 32:09 – Is everything cheaper right now?
- 35:32 – Final tips
- 38:13 – AMEX 125K offer & how to get it
- 39:01 – Blue Business Plus/United Mileage Explorer elevated offers
- 40:04 – AMEX credits delayed
Join The Podcast Discussion!
If you would like to watch the Podcast recording live and join in on the live Podcast chat be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are also weekly shows about spending, award bookings, a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well.
MtM Diamond Lounge
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.