Only Citi Can Be This Crazy, Chase’s Misleading Offer & Riding That Cash Out Money Train
In episode 80 we talk about Citi’s crazy fraud systems, Chase’s fool’s gold offer, a lawsuit that involves manufactured spend and why Mark went points broke. We also talk about Baha Mar offering up private jets, Hyatt’s new promo & more.
- 7:39 – Cashing out all of the points
- 15:56 – Manufactured spending lawsuit
- 22:47 – Chase 10X earning overrated
- 26:52 – Citi is dumber than expected
- 40:51 – Baha Mar’s insane covid guarantee
- 42:20 – Hyatt Bonus Journeys
- 42:49 – Bitwarden
- 43:20 – Dell Amex offer
Join The Podcast Discussion!
If you would like to watch the Podcast recording live and join in on the live Podcast chat be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are also weekly shows about spending, award bookings, a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well.
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!