Chase Southwest Cards, Get Up to 100K Bonus Plus New Benefits
Chase and Southwest have launched new and improved welcome bonuses for all Chase Southwest credit cards. You can now earn bonuses as high as 100,000 points on the personal cards and up to 80,000 points with the business products.
But in addition to this new bonuses, all Chase Southwest cards also have added benefits. There are new categories that earn you more points, two EarlyBird Check-In credits per year, and ability to spend their way to A-List status.
Let’s check out the new welcome bonuses first and then the new benefits that are added to each card.
New consumer Cardmembers can earn up to 100,000 Rapid Rewards points now through Dec. 7, 2021. This bonus is available on all three cards:
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card
Here’s what the offer looks like:
- Earn 50,000 points when you spend $2,000 on purchases in your first 3 months
- Plus 50,000 points when you spend $12,000 total on purchases in your first 12 months
In addition, new business Cardmembers have the ability to earn up to 80,000 Rapid Rewards points:
- New Chase Southwest Performance Business Cardmembers can earn 80,000 Rapid Rewards points after spending $5,000 in the first three months.
- New Chase Southwest Premier Business Cardmembers can earn 60,000 Rapid Rewards points after spending $3,000 in the first three months.
New Chase Southwest Offers Available Through Referrals
All these new welcome bonuses are also available through referral links. If you have someone who can refer you, they will also earn a bonus of 20,000 points. There’s a limit of five referral bonuses per year, up to 100,000 points total.
Chase Southwest cardmembers can now earn on everyday spend categories such as select streaming services, local transit and commuting including rideshare.
Southwest Plus and Premier Cardmembers now have the ability to enjoy two EarlyBird Check-In® credits per year, and Premier and Priority Cardmembers have the ability to spend their way to A-List status.
Cardmembers can enjoy these new perks in addition to their existing benefits which have not changed. All annual fees have also remained the same.
These are great bonuses for those who fly Southwest often. Additionally, once you are done with the spending, you get pretty close to the amount of points required for the Southwest Companion Pass. After you spend $12,000 on your new card you will have a total of 112,000 Southwest points. You will need to earn just 13,000 more to get the Companion pass.
And the timing is great as well. You’ll earn the Companion Pass for the following full calendar year, plus the remainder of the year in which you earned it. So it is possible to earn it for close to 24 months if you time it right.