New Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant Bonus
American Express and Marriott Bonvoy introduced today a limited-time welcome offer for new Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant American Express Card Members. This new offer gives you Marriott Bonvoy points and a Free Night Award. If maximized, you can get a total of 185,000 points. Let’s take a look at the details.
Update 5/17/22: This offer is set to expire tomorrow.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points + 1 Free Night Award after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. The bonus Free Night Award has a redemption level up to 85,000 points. Offer Ends 5/18/2022.
- $450 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
- Enjoy up to $300 in statement credits each year of Card Membership for eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Complimentary Priority Pass Select
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Each calendar year you can receive 15 Elite Night Credits towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status. Limitations apply per Marriott Bonvoy member account.
- Book direct using a special rate for a 2 night minimum stay at The Ritz-Carlton® or St. Regis® and get up to $100 in credit for qualifying charges.
- LEARN MORE
Marriott Bonvoy gives Card Members access to approximately 8,000 hotels and resorts under 30 brands spanning 139 countries & territories. That includes The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, W Hotels, JW Marriott Hotels, luxury and premium home rentals through Homes & Villas, and all-inclusive resorts.
With this new bonus you get 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points and a Free Night Award with a redemption level up to 85,000 points. With Marriott switching to dynamic pricing, you will soon be able top up Free Night Awards with up to 15,000 points. So that gives you a bit more room to use it.
The Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant has a $450 annual fee, but it also comes with a $300 Marriott credit and other perks and benefits. So it makes sense for the first year, especially with an increased bonus.