New Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards From Amex And Chase
Marriott Bonvoy officially announced today two additions to its U.S. cobrand credit card portfolio. As previously rumored, the new products are Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card and the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase.
The details for these cards were already leaked, so there’s no big surprises with the official announcement. The cards are identical, offering the same 125,000 points bonus, the same perks and benefits and an annual fee of $250.
New eligible Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card Members and Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase members can earn 125,000 Marriott Bonvoy points after they spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on their Card in the first three months.
The Marriott Bonvoy Bevy™ American Express Card offer is available through January 11, 2023. The Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful™ Card from Chase offer is available into January 2023. Terms and conditions apply.
Benefits for New Cards
Benefits for the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card and the Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase include:
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy Points on purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- 4X Marriott Bonvoy Points on up to $15,000 in combined purchases per year at restaurants worldwide and at U.S. supermarkets
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy Points on all other eligible purchases
- 1,000 Marriott Bonvoy Bonus Points with each qualifying stay
- Complimentary Gold Elite status
- A Free Night Award (redemption level at or under 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points) after making $15,000 in purchases per year. Certain hotels have resort fees.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year toward higher Elite status
The annual fee for the Marriott Bonvoy Bevy American Express Card and Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Card from Chase is $250.
The new cards come with a decent bonus and benefits, but not enough to justify a $250 annual fee long terms. They should be valuable for the first year at least, especially if you can get two Free Night Awards while paying only one annual fee.
Let us know what you think about these cards, and if you plan to apply. Also check out the changes to the Amex Marriott Bonvoy Brilliant card which was enhanced with new benefits and now has a higher annual fee.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.