Up To 25% Off Amazon With 1 MR Point – ($20 Max & Targeted)
There is a new Membership Rewards deal from Amazon. Usually the offer is 20% off on up to $250 in spend with 1 MR point. But it is actually for 25% off this time around, except the cap is much lower at $80 in spend. The offer does work on 3rd party gift cards in case you don’t have anything burning a hole in your Amazon shopping cart.
You could stack this deal with the Apple iPad and iPod sale going on too.
Get $20 off $80+ on Amazon when using 1 Membership Rewards points at checkout. There are lesser offers out there as well that come up for some.
- $10 off $50
- $5 off $30, can do up to 3X
Terms of the Offer
- This is a limited offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 7/31/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth 37,500 offers have been redeemed
- The promotion code will expire concurrently. Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (Look for “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page.) Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Membership Rewards eligible card.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Link to Offer
What If You Are Not Targeted?
If you are not targeted (like me 😪) then you can still try a few things. You can remove Membership Rewards cards from your account and then re-add them and reactivate the Membership Rewards link. Then you wait a few days and check again. It is something I have been doing for a few years now and have about a 50% hit rate.
Other Offers On Amazon
Here are some other discounts on Amazon
- $20 Off Amazon With Discover Cashback
- $15 Off $50 With 1 Citi ThankYou Point
- $10 Off Amazon For First Time App Users
- Save $5 When You Scan Amazon Box Tape
- $30 Off For Using Amazon Garage
I love these deals and the fact that you can get 25% off Amazon with only 1 Membership Reward point is amazing. I have been using them to order some food and beverages. But getting discounted gift cards with them is a great option too (just not Amazon ones).
You can use a gift card to pay as well. It usually works best if the gift card balance is less than the total. You can also use this to pay with a different card. Load your Amazon balance for $59.98 with the card you want to use to pay. Then do the offer and the bill will come out to $59.99. You pay $59.98 with the credit in your account and the remaining penny with your MR earning card.