Amex Platinum 100K Direct Link
Update: The offer is no longer available as of 7:47am Pacific on 5/10/16.
This past weekend I published a post detailing a possible way to get the Amex Platinum 100K offer to show up. A personal friend was able to get the offer on May 1 and I decided to share that information. Unfortunately it seems that none of you were able to replicate it and the best you were able to find was a 75K offer. Thankfully, now there is a direct link you can use to get the 100K offer if you are interested.
- Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards after $3K spend in 3 months.
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
- The annual fee of $450 is not waived.
Amex Platinum Benefits
This card has a ton of benefits, but the ones I use most are:
- Rental car elite status at National and others.
- Hilton HHonors Gold (for those who haven’t matched to Diamond).
- Amex Centurion lounge access
- Priority Pass lounge access
- $100 Global Entry Fee Credit
- $200 airline incidental reimbursement per calendar year. (Can possibly use for gift cards.)
Because of the above benefits and the fact that this is about as high as the bonus has gone on the personal card, I wouldn’t hesitate to sign-up if I hadn’t already had the card. The bonus alone is worth $1K-$2K depending on how you value Membership Rewards points.
Will This Last?
I am not sure if this link is meant to be made public, so there is no telling how long the application link will last. In the past Amex has pulled links relatively quickly when they get a huge influx of applications. Platinum 100K offers tend to be popular, so you may want to act fast if you are interested, though as always I caution against applying if you aren’t ready.
Direct Application Link
If you are interested in applying or are just looking to dig deeper into the terms, here is the
direct application link. (HT: Reddit)