Will Travel Always Suck, Crazy Card Offers Roundup & An Amazing Denver Meet Up
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we debate if travel will ever return to normal or if it will continue to suck. We also go over a new slew of huge credit card offers and talk about our amazing meetup in Denver. We finish up discussing Clear being a lifesaver and the sign up process, Citi’s quirks & easy tips on meeting minimum spend.
- 2:22 – Some notes on the “free” Audible subscription
- 6:59 – Will travel stay crazy forever?
- 15:24 – Denver MTM Diamond meetup
- 23:14 – Alaska credit card new welcome bonus
- 26:34 – US Bank Triple Cash
- 28:55 – Citi Premier 48 month rumor
- 31:43 – Chase Ink new designs
- 34:37 – CLEAR signup
- 35:58 – Meeting spending requirements
- 36:28 – Citi ThankYou Point quirks
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!