Hyatt’s Under The Radar Offer, How To Use Citi’s Program To Your Advantage & Where We Would Work Remotely
In this episode of the Miles to Memories podcast we discuss where we could go if we could work remotely for a year, why we had a breakup with Citi and whether or not we took the Schwab cash out plunge. We also talk about Hyatt’s underrated offer, using Citi’s system to our advantage and some new Chase Offers.
- 6:54 – Why Citi dumped us
- 14:22 – Working remotely – where would you go?
- 26:03 – Schwab cashout ending
- 33:59 – Why isn’t anyone talking about the World of Hyatt card?
- 37:31 – Citi mileage marriage boost
- 39:39 – Hyatt/AA fast track status
- 42:03 – Chase offers
If you love the podcast and would like more content be sure to join our Diamond Lounge. There are weekly shows about spending, award bookings, an expert interview show with outside guests and a Diamond member spotlight show plus a Facebook and Discord group to chat and share tips. We will have quarterly group meet ups when the pandemic is over as well (first one scheduled for August!).
You can subscribe to the podcast on:
Thanks for reading, watching and listening. Have a great day!