130K Amex Business Gold Referral Offers
It is like the Amex Business department is playing chicken with each other to see who can push the offers the highest. We were just talking about 100K Amex Business Gold offers, thinking they were the best thing since sliced bread and all. Well maybe not the best thing, that goes to the Amex Business Platinum card offer, but still pretty dang good. Amex said hold my beer this weekend, and launched an even better offer available via personal referral links.
Update 9/15/22: Offer is showing up in people’s referrals again.
Amex Business Gold Increased Referral Offer Details
Earn 130,000 Membership Rewards after spending $10,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. The $295 annual fee is NOT waived.
Since this is a referral offer it has the normal lifetime language terms too. Only the no lifetime language offers let you bypass the once per lifetime terms. They also let you carry more than one of the same card, and those are targeted to specific Amex members.
If you have never had the Amex Business Gold card, and been considering it, then this is as good as it gets.
The American Express Business Gold comes with a pretty great earning structure if the categories line up with your spending patterns. It is an underrated card in my opinion with a 4X earning cap 6X larger than the personal Amex Gold.
- Earn 4x Membership Rewards on the two categories your business spends the most each billing cycle. Good for up to $150,000 in combined purchases each calendar year in the following categories.
- U.S. purchases at restaurants
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases at gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- You can get 25% points back when booking a flight with pay with points. Essentially 1.33 cents per point.
This is a pretty amazing offer if you can hit the required $10,000 in spend. That won’t be reachable for everyone though. Don’t force it if you don’t think it works for you. If you have a spouse or significant other etc. that can refer you to this offer then even better. You could earn the extra 15,000-30,000 points from that as well if it shows on your account.
If you don’t have a referral to use here is one from a reader. It has worked for many in our Diamond Lounge when clicking through via a clean browser. Try clearing your cookies first then open incognito with different browsers.
HT DoC & Reader Patrick